Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Photographing greyhounds is a passion of mine. There's something about their grace and beauty that I find challenging to capture in a photograph. I am very lucky to be a volunteer with GALT as the "greyhound photographer". Even though I am a two-time foster failure, I am still able to do my share in helping the greyhounds by photographing each new greyhound that is relinquished to GALT in order that they may be adopted to their forever homes. The pictures I take are placed on GALT's website. One of the things I enjoy most is the opportunity to meet dozens of greyhounds and observe their differing personalities. How cool is that?
~ Joyce Walters
My photo
Garland, TX, United States
I am married and live in Garland, Texas. I am new to blogging. My blog is a "work in progress".